On 2013 The Public Authority for Civil Information (PACI) launched Kuwait Finder Application as a part of GIS program in PACI. The main purpose of launching this app to provide a GIS based search engine which covers searching address features e.g., Searching Apartment address (Area name, Block number, Building number, Street name/number, Lane number, Floor number and Apartment number). with Kuwait finder Application you can use satellite map, sharing locations via WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter or email.
Select language English/Arabic.
- After language selected go for login page.
- Enter your phone number or email address for the activation code follow this pattern 00965XXXXXXXX.
- Enter activation code received from phone number or email address.
- After successful verification the application will redirect to home page.
- On home page there are four buttons (Map, Quick Search, Funerals and Menu).
Explanation for each feature:
- Map: you can track complete address by searching though PACI number.
- Quick Search: You can find place by choosing province, area, block number, street names and Parcel number.
- Funerals: You can see funeral list.
- Menu: This is the profile page of your account you can access settings and notification. You can also Rate this Application Follow this Application page on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. You can read more information about this Application and send feedback about your experience with Kuwait Finder.